Student: I got bullied.
School: The fuck do you want us to do about it?
mango? why not womango? end sexism now
womango make me a sandwich :P
day 234: straight people continue to confound me. even surrounded by them on a daily basis, there is much of their biology and social behavior i don’t understand. hopefully, they will become clearer to me if i remain diligent in my studies. only then will i truly be able to understand nohomo sapiens.
white people can walk around with assault rifles in a fucking public store but the moment they see a poc’s skin they clutch their purses or lock their car doors
Because people head off to Target with AK47s around their necks right? Lol. This site never fails to amaze me.
some muggleborn like “i want to be an astronaut when i grow up!”
wizard kids like “wtf is an astronaut”
"oh you know…the people who go to the moon"
implying that magical children would know literally nothing outside of the wizarding world
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
I remember seeing this short film a long time ago. Basically, this little machine sees a television with a pretty doll face. She wants to be just like what she sees on t.v, and changes her appearance. The standards get higher and higher (literally), but she tries earnestly.
You can see what happens in the end.This video leaves a powerful message about how our standards of beauty are too high and soon it becomes out of reach.
As one of the comments of the video says
"She was original but she died a copy."